I don’t know if its just me or if i am from another planet or something. But i have alot of questions and i need answers. Children of this generation is something new to me. I am talking about anyone born in the year 2000 and over (millennium babies). Only to exclude the ones with the old souls. This blog is not about you.
- What is yeah and/or what?
See, back in my day those were fighting words. You mess around and get an elbow from across the room. If it ain’t yes, no, yes ma’am, no ma’am, no sir, yes sir etc.) You’re going down.
2. Who made up talking back and questioning?
That’s usually a early trip to the dentist, cause you will no longer have teeth.
3. Who said it was ok to disrespect adults and/or act out in public?
Look i love my life and if i had that much heart, i wouldn’t be blogging today. Back in my day every self respected adult in the neighborhood gets a turn.
4. Why do 95% of these kids look, act and dress like grown a§§ men and women?
Clothes be tighter than mine if they have on any at all. Be posting half butt naked, twerking videos on the internet. Doing more drugs at the age of 12 than i ever did in my 30s. These kids are having sex even younger and know more about it than i do. FYI…I am very sexually advance and active. I’m just saying.
5. When did education become a non factor?
Why is it ok to be stupid?
6. Why internet? Why?
I just want to know why? Alot of these kids have no chance in hell for the future.
7. WHOOOOO said it was ok to fight your parents and/or guardian and live to talk about it?
You’re gonna die!
8. When has it been ok to call the police on your parents and/or guardian when getting disciplined? Why is that even a rule?
“I’ll call them for you” is what my momma used to say.
9. Why are babies getting younger having babies?
The grandmother 40, the mother 28, daughter 15 with a 2 year old daughter.
10. Who in the world said that the trash that kids are listening to today is music?
I’m still confused about mumble rap.
I dont know people, these are questions that’s been bothering me all day. I tried asking my students but nothing that came out their mouths makes since to me.